Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Makar Sankranti


 Hi I'm Sambit from Tangi,Odisha. Here I came to my village on the occasion of Makar Sankranti. So I get to know that there will be a fest will take place on the top of the nearest hill named as Giri Goverdhan. Everywhere the posters are distributed so that all will visit the place to enjoy the music concert and see the Lord Radhakrishnan. 

It is a very decorable place. Although the path to Lord is very difficult but devotees visited there. On the way to hill there were chaat stalls, Pani Puri stalls and other fastfood stalls are made. People also enjoyed all those foods. 

Talking about the mountain it is 300m high to the lower level. We go there by stairs . There are 150 stairs . Out of it 100 are made out of concrete and remaining are out of the hill stones. These are rough but manageable . 

Afterall we go to the top of the hill and see the Lord Radhakrishnan. Here I took the pic of Lord. And then took the pic of the front view and the back view of the hill. It was so amazing. The rearby villages were also clearly visible to us. The Chilika lake was also clearly visible. Alongwith this the train that passing by was making a perfect scene. 

At the time I go there it was 13.34pm already. The music concert was also ended. The panchayat members made Prasadam there was so delicious. I took many of my selfie and took pics from top of the stairs to the bottom and vice versa. I spent like half an hour there for rest cause I was so tired from climbing those stairs. After all I came back from there and take rest as it was also tirding by climbing off those stairs. 


Next week I have planed to take a march on the village river for fishing and feast.


Post a Comment

0 Comments